News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Coffee Poll

Started by evil_physics_witchcraft, March 26, 2022, 05:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stockmann

No sugar, a bit of milk, somewhat strong. I didn't use to be a coffee person, but coffee is Serious Business in the family now - my wife grew up very close to a prime coffee-growing region so, yeah.

mamselle

Quote from: clean on March 27, 2022, 02:37:04 PM
you can vote, but not reply

OK, thanks. Somehow I was thinking a vote was a reply...

;--]

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

EdnaMode

I like my coffee pretty strong and will put just a wee bit of non-dairy creamer in it if it's too bitter. I have a friend who gives me, on special occasions like my birthday, 100% Kona coffee and I drink that without adding anything because it's yummy. Never been one for flavored coffee but sometimes use flavored creamers instead of plain.
I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.

the_geneticist

I'm a tea drinker, but I'll drink coffee when I travel.  I'd rather drink OK coffee than bad tea.
Why?
Because I'm a very picky tea drinker.  I want the water to be boiling hot, not taste of stale coffee carafe, and come in a properly large mug.  And I want milk, not cream, not half and half, not soy.  Regular plain milk.  And plain black tea.
If I know I'll be somewhere for a while I bring my own mug, tea, and kettle.  And buy milk.

pgher

I saw an ad yesterday (not for the first time) for Crio Bru, which is cacao prepared to be like coffee. I'm intrigued. On the one hand, I like dark chocolate. On the other hand, I once had an extra-dark chocolate bar, and it tasted like dirt. Anyone ever tried it?

ohnoes

Dark roast, splash of half and half, splash of vanilla syrup