News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Post your asides here

Started by aside, June 05, 2019, 09:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

permanent imposter

Synonyms for fabulous

A-OK, A1, awesome, bang-up, banner, beautiful, blue-chip, blue-ribbon, boffo, bonny (also bonnie) [chiefly British], boss [slang], brag, brave, bully, bumper, capital, choice, classic, cool [slang], corking, crackerjack, cracking, dandy, divine, dope [slang], down [slang], dynamite, excellent, fab, famous, fantabulous [slang], fantastic, fine, first-class, first-rate, first-string, five-star, four-star, frontline, gangbusters (also gangbuster), gilt-edged (or gilt-edge), gone [slang], grand, great, groovy, heavenly, high-class, hot, hype [slang], immense, jim-dandy, keen, lovely, marvelous (or marvellous), mean, neat, nifty, noble, number one (also No. 1), numero uno, out-of-sight [slang], par excellence, peachy, peachy keen, phat [slang], prime, primo [slang], prize, prizewinning, quality, radical [slang], righteous [slang], sensational, slick, splendid, stellar, sterling, superb, superior, superlative, supernal, swell, terrific, tip-top, top, top-notch, top-of-the-line, top-shelf, topflight, topping [chiefly British], unsurpassed, wizard [chiefly British], wonderful

FishProf

OK, so Cancel Culture?  That's your plan?
I'd rather have questions I can't answer, than answers I can't question.

Parasaurolophus

A lot of them do, including on this very forum, and kudos to them. As you've seen, however, it doesn't really get us very far.
I know it's a genus.

mahagonny

The reason you don't get farther is your far left agenda doesn't have much of an agenda the anyone who is serious could help you with.

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: mahagonny on February 05, 2021, 07:45:20 PM
The reason you don't get farther is your far left agenda doesn't have much of an agenda the anyone who is serious could help you with.

FWIW, you guessed the wrong topic.
I know it's a genus.

mahagonny

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on February 05, 2021, 09:47:25 PM
Quote from: mahagonny on February 05, 2021, 07:45:20 PM

FWIW, you guessed the wrong topic.

I am sorry. I should just stop visiting this thread. Not worth the trouble and hazards. It's hard enough to understand each other when we're trying to.

Langue_doc

I need to vent, but the venting thread has meandered off in a completely different direction.

smallcleanrat

Quote from: Langue_doc on February 07, 2021, 09:10:18 PM
I need to vent, but the venting thread has meandered off in a completely different direction.

You can redirect back to venting by adding your vent.

evil_physics_witchcraft

Quote from: smallcleanrat on February 07, 2021, 09:29:36 PM

Maybe Landue_doc is venting about the need to vent. :)

ciao_yall

Venting on the venting thread about the venting thread is so meta.

Langue_doc

Quote from: evil_physics_witchcraft on February 08, 2021, 08:59:20 AM
Quote from: smallcleanrat on February 07, 2021, 09:29:36 PM

Maybe Landue_doc is venting about the need to vent. :)

Yup.

hmaria1609

*LOL* Should we get a metadata librarian?

ciao_yall

Parasaurolophus

I know it's a genus.

FishProf

No, that statement is Not Even Wrong.
I'd rather have questions I can't answer, than answers I can't question.