News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

The hiding thread

Started by bioteacher, June 08, 2019, 09:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clean

QuoteThe hiding thread is a coronavirus-free zone. I just defined it as such.

All viruses, worries about viruses, and protocol relating to viruses, are zapped as each person enters the door.

While this would not do for real life, the hiding thread is a transcendent place with special safe qualities, and that is among them.

M.

OK!!  NO Fist bumps!!  Hugs All Around!!
Kitty nose rubs welcome  too as I hope that this thread is also Allergy Free as well!!
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader

mamselle

Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

evil_physics_witchcraft

How about some birdies? Cockatiels and other parrots can be very affectionate.

mamselle

Indeed.

We've had forumites with those IRL as well....

There's an open cage, birdseed, jinglebells, and newspaper in the kitchen.

M.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

clean

QuoteHow about some birdies? Cockatiels and other parrots can be very affectionate.

the Hunt Is ON!!   Kitties LIKE to play with Birdies!!  Kitties can be very affectionate with them!  Ive seen the 'hugs' that they can give to the birdies.  (The birdies, however, do not seem to like it so much)!

But it IS entertaining! 

(I hope Im not, but I do expect that I will soon be banned from hiding here). 
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader

mamselle

Shhh!

No-one's going to ban you, but a few people are napping, so if you can just be a tiny bit quieter....

Thanks...

M.

evil_physics_witchcraft

Quote from: clean on March 10, 2020, 01:22:54 PM
QuoteHow about some birdies? Cockatiels and other parrots can be very affectionate.

the Hunt Is ON!!   Kitties LIKE to play with Birdies!!  Kitties can be very affectionate with them!  Ive seen the 'hugs' that they can give to the birdies.  (The birdies, however, do not seem to like it so much)!

But it IS entertaining! 

(I hope Im not, but I do expect that I will soon be banned from hiding here).

One of my birds, RIP, used to bite my currently 14 year old cat. They may be small, but they have BIG attitutes.

Edit: My bird did not pass due to the cat's advances (which ceased after the first few bites). Actually, my cat would let them sit on him. He really didn't care at that point.

ergative

I just got two rejection emails the other day. I need a kitten.

Thursday's_Child

Quote from: ergative on March 13, 2020, 01:05:52 AM
I just got two rejection emails the other day. I need a kitten.

<proffers basket of kittens>
Here - everything from sleepy to hyper-frisky, in all colors and lengths of fur.  Help yourself to as many as you need!

bioteacher

Hugs, cuddles, and a horse to ride... after my nap....