News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

In/Out Board

Started by polly_mer, May 21, 2019, 08:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bioteacher

I'm back.

Most of the weekend we spent in the basement sewing. I got nothing expect one pillow finished, but tons of stuff is cut out and in progress. We had a blast and i feel recharged. Mom also kept me fed in favorite foots: corn chowder, homemade chocolate pie, soft raisin cookies... I must have gained 20 lbs and I enjoyed every bite. Finished Pillow

mamselle

Quote from: bioteacher on July 15, 2019, 07:37:21 PM
I'm back.

Most of the weekend we spent in the basement sewing. I got nothing expect one pillow finished, but tons of stuff is cut out and in progress. We had a blast and i feel recharged. Mom also kept me fed in favorite foots: corn chowder, homemade chocolate pie, soft raisin cookies... I must have gained 20 lbs and I enjoyed every bite. Finished Pillow

Wow!!!

Like!!

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

bioteacher

Thanks. It was just a fantastic weekend. I want to go back and do it again immediately.

mamselle

Checking out of 2019 until 7 PM tomorrow.

If I disappear, it's because staying in 1773 is more appealing right now.

M.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

polly_mer

I'm out for the long weekend.

Envy my fabulous plans to play board games and eat corn on the cob until we're sick!
Quote from: hmaria1609 on June 27, 2019, 07:07:43 PM
Do whatever you want--I'm just the background dancer in your show!

mamselle

I forgot to check out, but I'm back. Lovely last day for tours, plus a probable school visit invite and a possible mid-week discussion with a woman who spouse is hospitalized nearby for the next week.

The school thing was really cool. A bilingual Fracophone/anglophone child and his mom returned because he'd decided he wanted to make the quill-pen-writing, sheep's wool card-and-spin activities, and needlework/crocheting projects his choice for "what he did over the summer," as an essay, or something.

Then his mom asked if these things could be done in groups (yes, I've set up tables for Scouts doing badges in history and frafts, library programs, etc.) So, that may be fun, too!

Anyway, back to 2019.

M.

polly_mer

I have deadlines, so my writing time for the next few days is going towards research, not these fora.  I'll be back next week.

polly_mer

I'm going on travel to remote places without internet access.  I'll be back Fridayish.

polly_mer

I'm out for a holiday weekend.

mamselle

I'm  back...although I forgot to check out!

Next disappearance c. 12.15.19....watch for it!

;--}

M.

polly_mer

I'm out on travel away from my computer until probably Saturday.

polly_mer

I'm out again for Thanksgiving.

Safe travels, everyone!

polly_mer

<moves marker to out>

I have to get work-related writing done this week so I'm scaling way back on what I'm reading so I'm not tempted to respond.

Stay safe and healthy!

mamselle

I've got work piled up for a new class, so I'll be checking PMs but otherwise not here for a bit.

M.

mamselle

Quote from: mamselle on April 13, 2020, 09:05:15 AM
I've got work piled up for a new class, so I'll be checking PMs but otherwise not here for a bit.

M.

I've lurked a couple times and posted twice, but I'm moving my marker back to "Out" again.

One article in good final draft shape and sent out to the friend-editor who requested it, next already in framing-up shape and the class is doing well but does take a lot of focused attention!

So, back in a bit!

M.