News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

What does Fuel Cost in your Neighborhood?

Started by clean, June 18, 2019, 11:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hmaria1609

Now it's $1.99 at Costco. Others are $2.17 and up.

clean

2 storms will be in the refinery areas of TX and LA this week.  Perhaps it is time to top off the tanks and note the current prices of gas and the prices next week!
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader

clean

Filled up the car today. It took over 15 gallons, but it has been over six weeks to drive the 214 miles!

MY mpg is terrible now. I suspect that part of the problem is that I am spening more time in drive in lanes or even when I order ahead, it takes time for them to bring my supplies to the car, so the car is sitting idle for much longer than in the past. 

Parasaurolophus

We're back to what we were when all this started: ~4.38/gallon, if I'm converting correctly. That's here; it's about $3.52 in town.

Quote from: clean on September 02, 2020, 01:11:45 PM
MY mpg is terrible now. I suspect that part of the problem is that I am spening more time in drive in lanes or even when I order ahead, it takes time for them to bring my supplies to the car, so the car is sitting idle for much longer than in the past.

Our mpg tanked too, because now that we're always home, the only places the car ever goes are up steep hills (most notably the driveway).
I know it's a genus.

clean

Today's price was $1.86... I neglected to add that for 9/2/2020

hmaria1609

$1.96 at Costco when I filled up on Wednesday.  It's $2.19 and up at other stations.

AmLitHist

$1.79/gallon in downtown StL on Tuesday, though it was around $1.90 in other parts of the city.

clean

I guess that the hurricane this weekend has caused some issues.  Gas prices are back up to about $1.95, when just last week they were below $1.78 at a few places.

What are you seeing in your area?

hmaria1609

$1.95 at Costco and Sam's Club. $2.25 and up at the other gas stations

polly_mer

Quote from: hmaria1609 on June 27, 2019, 07:07:43 PM
Do whatever you want--I'm just the background dancer in your show!

Harlow2

Langue_doc

$2.15 here too. It costs more just a few miles away.

hmaria1609

It's been a few since the last post.

$1.89 at Sam's Club and Costco. $2.15 and up at nearby gas stations.

clean

It looks like unleaded gas is about $1.88 a gallon near my house.  It may be cheaper, but I dont get out far enough to look!

What are YOU seeing in your neighborhood?

Langue_doc

$2.13 this morning. $2.09 at the gas station across the street, which was surprising because the prices at both these stations are usually the same.