News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Baseball Thread

Started by Bbmaj7b5, April 11, 2021, 07:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bbmaj7b5

My Dodgers are looking pretty good so far.

So who ya got?

Ruralguy

Yankees are having a rough start, but today's game was won the hard way...extra innings, no long balls.

mamselle

The Red Sox are a heartbreak team.

They will lose until halfway through the season, then start paying attention and creating drama by winning it all back. If they just played the last two games of any one season, the results would be the same.

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

jimbogumbo

Once again I believe the Reds can do it!

A lie a tell myself.

Bbmaj7b5

Dodgers are 8-2.

I've also been following some former Dodger pitchers to see how they are faring. Maeda had a great year with the Twins last year.

mahagonny

Some years ago by chance I rode the greyhound bus next to Mookie Bett's dad. Mookie was a minor league player at the time. Dad said 'the Red Sox top brass were there again this week looking him over. I think they might be getting ready to grab him.'  I said 'I've got a good feeling about this, Betts!' Several week later, he was playing for the Red Sox, and already a sensation. I bet papa doesn't have to ride the greyhound any more! LOL.

traductio

Did anyone else see this story? Hope Trautwein of the University of North Texas pitched 21 straight strike-outs in a 7-inning NCAA Div. I softball game. Yes, a perfect game made up entirely of strike-outs.

Mind-blowing.

kaysixteen

The Bosox club is back from the dead, and ready to roll onto another inevitible series triumph.

Bbmaj7b5

Dustin May's two seam fastball was breaking like a Frisbee last night.