Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Spam! Starting Mandatory “First Post” Approval

Started by eigen, May 31, 2019, 09:40:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parasaurolophus

I know it's a genus.

Ahania

Can't think of anything witty to say...so, I'll just say: first post!

Cheerful

Chmpchupase

Dimple_Dumpling72

My first post!  Like many others, I've lurked on both the old fora and this one, especially in "teaching."  Working up the courage to post more.

polly_mer

Visit some chatty threads if you need courage.  People are usually pretty welcoming on gardening, dinner, and current reading.
Quote from: hmaria1609 on June 27, 2019, 07:07:43 PM
Do whatever you want--I'm just the background dancer in your show!

mamselle

And cats. And dogs. And birds. And fauna.

And plants, and dinner, and...Oh, Polly said those already!

Well, anyway....Have fun! Welcome!

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

eigen

Welcome to the zoo! Most things don't bite. Much of the time. And when they do, it's usually not too hard.
Quote from: Caracal
Actually reading posts before responding to them seems to be a problem for a number of people on here...

Harlow2

The CHE fora were of great help in understanding how academia worked, or sometimes didn't, as a grad student  and new professorback in the early 2000's.  The discussions have provided helpful context for understanding my own.  I've tended to post intermittently but lurk continuously, and I look forward to joining you.

mamselle

Welcome!

Collins, Davis, and Garbo will be along shortly...

M.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

engineer_adrift

Hugs, E_A

mamselle

alumbuc

First post to check if everything works well! Hello community!

aside

Langue_doc