News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

What's your weather?

Started by polly_mer, May 20, 2019, 05:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vkw10

82, clear skies and sunny. Night temperatures are still in low 60s and humidity is fairly low this weekend. Nice weather for a walk.
Enthusiasm is not a skill set. (MH)

ab_grp

We are up in the 90s now, heading to near 100 in the next few days.  It's very dry, and even with the wind it always reminds me of being under a blow dryer.  Too hot to sit outside, even in the shade.

hmaria1609

Raining at the moment.
Had two days of 70+ degree weather.  Yesterday there were plenty of lawn mowers going.

Vkw10

95 today, with low of 72 expected tonight. Missed my morning walk, so I'll try to walk at sunset.
Enthusiasm is not a skill set. (MH)

AmLitHist

RAIN.  Rain, rain, rain.......

Temps in the 60s.  So it's just like having a wet towel draped over everything, rather than being 85 and feeling like a sauna.  (Trying to look at the bright side.)

nebo113

Rain heading my way.  That means a dog who will hold his bladder until....I put on a raincoat, force him out, and stay with him until he pees.  Last time, he ran into a corner where he was protected from the rain, and I had to pull him out.  With rain predicted pretty much every day this week......

apl68

A beautiful morning!  Much welcome after several straight rainy days.  Especially since this is our first day open to the public in about two months.  It's going to be a hectic day.  Good to have it happening on such a cheery-looking day.
All we like sheep have gone astray
We have each turned to his own way
And the Lord has laid upon him the guilt of us all

paultuttle

Rainy. In fact, so rainy that flash flood warnings are in effect for the next day and a half.

Glad we live on a mound of earth above street level! Although the last time it rained this much over several days, the water rose to the bottom of the steps down to the street. I still have both pics and video on my phone.

Parasaurolophus

Rainy with a persistent, very wet, mist.
I know it's a genus.

mamselle

I noticed more storms and possible high winds/circular cells in the middle south earlier today, hope all are safe and well.

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

hmaria1609

Comfortable weather this weekend into early in the week. Then comes the summer heat.

Morden

Rain and hail; rain and hail.

apl68

Quote from: hmaria1609 on May 30, 2020, 06:33:38 PM
Comfortable weather this weekend into early in the week. Then comes the summer heat.

Much the same here.  Saturday and Sunday were fairly mild summer weather, with it getting warmer today and tomorrow.  It's been beautiful out.
All we like sheep have gone astray
We have each turned to his own way
And the Lord has laid upon him the guilt of us all

mamselle

Cool, comfortable.

I might go for a walk tonight after I get all my work done.

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

hmaria1609

Took advantage of the great weather to wash my car earlier today.