News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Lunch!

Started by evil_physics_witchcraft, May 24, 2020, 01:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evil_physics_witchcraft

1/2 Chicken Masala sandwich with a tiny bit of mayo.
1 bowl of roasted red pepper and tomato soup.
water.

AmLitHist

Honey ham, cheddar, with yellow mustard, on potato bread, with iced tea, and a cara cara orange for dessert.  Nothing fancy, but good!

hmaria1609

Chicken sandwich with 2 thick slices of cheese and avocado.  Red velvet (w/chocolate chips) cookie.

hmaria1609

*Bumping an old thread*
Meat and veggie soup. Apple cider doughnut from a local spot.

ab_grp

Another bump!

We made lamb for NYE, and we've been using it in sandwiches for the past few days.  We both use toasted kalamata olive bread spread with avocado, but I am doing feta, sliced tomato, spinach, and a little thinly sliced onion on mind.  My husband is doing grainy mustard and onion, I think.  We are both enjoying our choices. 

Today we will try pork chop sandwiches with leftover pork chops.  Maybe we'll just do them with grainy mustard and sauerkraut on a bun.

I think my husband is also making his new favorite soup for lunch, a red lentil soup that's delicious and pretty nutritious.  Good combo!

Puget

In the winter I like to make a big pot of soup on the weekend and eat it for lunches during the week. This week's soup is what we call refrigerator soup in family because you toss in whatever you've got hanging around - this batch has potatoes, carrots, celery, cabbage, peas (frozen), tomatoes (canned), pinto beans, onion, garlic, some veggie sausage, and macaroni, in veggie broth (Better than Bullion) gussied up with various herbs and spices. Add cheese and oyster crackers to the bowl. Hearty and delicious. 
"Never get separated from your lunch. Never get separated from your friends. Never climb up anything you can't climb down."
–Best Colorado Peak Hikes