Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Spam! Starting Mandatory “First Post” Approval

Started by eigen, May 31, 2019, 09:40:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parasaurolophus

I know it's a genus.

mamselle

Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

Heathcliff

Hello, I'm new and this is my first post!  I'm enjoying reading through the research and scholarship discussions.

mamselle

Welcome.

There's a book thread for those who are interested, too...

;--》

M.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

autumn_leaves

New member and longtime lurker - both here and on CHE. Hopefully this first post works!

Cheerful

Quote from: autumn_leaves on October 19, 2020, 12:06:38 PM
New member and longtime lurker - both here and on CHE. Hopefully this first post works!

Welcome, autumn_leaves.  Please de-lurk and share your colorful brilliance with us.

babbinacara

Waving at you all. Member on the old fora, first post here!

mamselle

Welcome...I thought I recognized that moniker!

M.

grammarmaiden

Hello, all,
I'm a (very) longtime CHE lurker who's finally emerging from the shadows. I've been teaching for the past 14 years, the last 7 at a small, rural CC in an impoverished area. CHE threads were a source of excellent ideas, laughs, and encouragement, not to mention a place where I found camaraderie (and that is sorely lacking among the faculty at my current institution). Looking forward to (re)joining the community here. Be well! :)

polly_mer

Quote from: hmaria1609 on June 27, 2019, 07:07:43 PM
Do whatever you want--I'm just the background dancer in your show!

mamselle

Yes!

Join us on the wordgames and NYT spelling bee threads!

M.

johnr

Hello,

As a probationary member, I'm placing my first post on this thread.  I was a moderately active member of the old CHE forum and only recently re-discovered this site.  I recognize many of the usernames! 

Johnr

mamselle

Thought I recognized that moniker, too.

Welcome.

Make yourself to home.

M.

eigen

Quote from: johnr on February 01, 2021, 05:04:28 PM
Hello,

As a probationary member, I'm placing my first post on this thread.  I was a moderately active member of the old CHE forum and only recently re-discovered this site.  I recognize many of the usernames! 

Johnr

Welcome aboard!
Quote from: Caracal
Actually reading posts before responding to them seems to be a problem for a number of people on here...

polly_mer

Quote from: hmaria1609 on June 27, 2019, 07:07:43 PM
Do whatever you want--I'm just the background dancer in your show!