News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Defeating the current PANDEMIC

Started by Economizer, March 02, 2021, 05:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Economizer

I am still hearing proponents of not wearing masks or not social distancing all over my wide ranging whereabouts. So, howsabout those folks telling themselves to just scew it, and DO IT, DAMMIT!
If only for a couple of weeks. It won't hurt might, probably help! As I see it, we are now fully capable, as a whole race, through great strides in medicine, to effectively battle COVID 19 and defeat it. Special Circumstances for not doing those two simple things? Well, I would think each with those would have their explanation readily phrased by now.

Oh, one other suggestion. Perhaps if people would cut out non-conjugal interpersonal sexual activity just one week it would help, an effing lot, as well! These are not laws or commands, of course, but rather, simple suppression sugestions.

So, I tried to straighten everything out and guess what I got for it.  No, really, just guess!

mahagonny

I've been doing my part. There's been no sexual promiscuity. Of course, being not young and on a large dose of antidepressants I don't have a lot of wind in my sails anyway. I would only go outdoors without a mask for dire emergencies such as the need to demonstrate against statistics. And maybe a little social justice breaking and entering.

Charlotte

Didn't a couple states end their mask mandate yesterday? I thought I saw something on the news.

I'm still wearing a mask and avoiding public places. I only go out for essentials. But most people I know are acting like the pandemic is over.