News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

What's your weather?

Started by polly_mer, May 20, 2019, 05:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightshade

Sunny and warmer today after a snowy, icy, cold week. Snow comes back Sunday, just in time for a stressful Monday commute (I've heard we have an armada of snow plows somewhere, and I've even seen a couple this winter, but aggravatingly, they're never plowing the streets I use).

mamselle

Unseasonably warm, with a slight, cool breeze...so pretty I don't want to call the cab to go home, having ventured out to church for the first time in a month!

So I'm sitting on the steps and mulishly refusing to think of all the work I have to do when I finally do go home.

Some days are just too lovely to waste working!

(Well, at least for a little while...!)

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

ab_grp

Enjoy your nice day! We are back to the usual sun, though it's a very windy day.

ergative

Snow/sleet, but not quite cold enough for anything to accumulate.

apl68

Unseasonably warm again, as usual, and rainy.  I hate having to walk to work with a pair of shoes in my backpack so that I can have dry feet at work.
If in this life only we had hope of Christ, we would be the most pathetic of them all.  But now is Christ raised from the dead, the first of those who slept.  First Christ, then afterward those who belong to Christ when he comes.

AmLitHist

Mid-40s with rain and fog and general gloom this morning.  Rain tomorrow, supposed to turn to snow tomorrow night.  SIGH.  February is the longest month in these parts......

evil_physics_witchcraft

Pouring rain. 47 degrees F. Tomorrow if will be cloudy with a high of 67 degrees F.

paultuttle

It's been 60s-70s, then 30s-50s, then 60s-70s, then 30s-50s.

Whoever's screwing with the spring weather on-off switch, please stop. Kthx. (Our flowering trees are already beginning to bloom, and the daffodils in our side yard have been sunnily smiling at me for nearly two weeks.)

Kron3007

About 20 and snowy.  Kids buses were cancelled today, hoping my road home is not closed...

mamselle

Cold. Windy. Blowing.

I can hear the wind pick up and really howl every now and again.

Not getting up to look out to see if anything is dropping from the sky.

That would be Too.Much.Information.

M.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

magnemite

the five day forecast for Pokemon University Town:

today, scattered rain
tomorrow, periods of rain
Wed, light rain
Thursday, rainy
Friday, heavy rain at times
may you ride eternal, shiny and chrome

mamselle

I predict a run on umbrellas in all the stores that sell them.

Here--dry and chilly.

M.

evil_physics_witchcraft

Quote from: magnemite on March 02, 2020, 10:51:35 AM
the five day forecast for Pokemon University Town:

today, scattered rain
tomorrow, periods of rain
Wed, light rain
Thursday, rainy
Friday, heavy rain at times

Same.

nebo113

36 degrees and Hazardous Weather outlook where I live.  68 and sunny where I am.  Retired.

nebo113

Quote from: nebo113 on March 06, 2020, 06:27:42 AM
36 degrees and Hazardous Weather outlook where I live.  68 and sunny where I am.  Retired.

Adding as I just received:

It's Friday and it's snowing...again!😩
(Spring, where are you?)
Due to weather and travel conditions for our scheduled band, we will be canceling our show for tonight, March 6.
Please pass the word.
Hopefully, we will be back on track next Friday!