News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Question on old posts

Started by pontgomery, November 22, 2022, 09:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pontgomery

Hi, thanks for accepting my register request. I was wondering how to find old posts? Seems like all users pre-2019 have been wiped but I may be wrong. Wanted to look around the discourse in the 'old days' for something I'm working on. Thanks. Pontgomery.

Parasaurolophus

Alas, everything on the old CHE forum (before we migrated here) was wiped out by their admin.

EDIT: That said, if you have a good idea of what you're looking for, it may have been archived by the internet archive/wayback machine.
I know it's a genus.

pontgomery

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on November 22, 2022, 09:48:03 AM
Alas, everything on the old CHE forum (before we migrated here) was wiped out by their admin.

EDIT: That said, if you have a good idea of what you're looking for, it may have been archived by the internet archive/wayback machine.

thank you :)

pontgomery

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on November 22, 2022, 09:48:03 AM

One more question. When you say CHE, what does that stand for? And was the old URL still thefora.org? Thanks again

downer

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."—Sinclair Lewis