News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

What does Fuel Cost in your Neighborhood?

Started by clean, June 18, 2019, 11:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hmaria1609

$3.15 at Costco and Sam's Club now.  I'd filled up at $3.11 last night. Nearby gas stations remain $3.35 and up.

Harlow2

We haven't seen anything under 3.29 for weeks and3.35 is low in grab-it-while-you-can territory. 

hmaria1609

From WTOP Radio: Gas prices expected to remain high for winter
https://wtop.com/consumer-news/2021/11/gas-prices-expected-to-remain-high-through-the-winter/
There's also a related link to Thanksgiving travel.
Posted online 11/9/21

hmaria1609

Filled up at $3.14 when I went to Costco this evening. (Sam's Club has the same price) $3.29 and up at the others.

Langue_doc

Prices have been steady at around $3.49/99 or above on almost all the gas stations here in my neck of the woods and also along the long road trip last week.

clean

looks like $2.79 to $2.81 between home and work.

Better than when I last filled up! 

"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader

hmaria1609

Filled up at $3.05 at Costco this afternoon. (Same price at Sam's Club)  No change at the other stations.

hmaria1609

Now $2.99 at Costco and Sam's Club. No change at the other stations.
Seems like everyone decided to pile in at Costco's gas hut when I filled up this morning.

Langue_doc

Holding steady at $3.43/99 since Thanksgiving, but dropped to $3.42/99 on Friday. Still at $3.42/99--woohoo!

Harlow2

clean

$2.71 with today's fillup.

It has been almost a month since my last fill up! 

Leaving for a 20 plus hour road trip to see my parents!  Car should be ready to go!  new oil (only 2700 miles on htat oil, but it should have been changed in 9/2020!!  I guess that COVID kept my mileage way below normal

clean

been out of town for a few weeks.  Drove through a few states on the way and the way back.  Prices varied a lot. 

When I returned my local station is down to 2.61.

How did Christmas treat your gas prices?

hmaria1609

$3.04 at Costco and Sam's Club. $3.19 and up at the other stations.
I'd filled up at $2.99 at Costco yesterday!

clean

Im glad you posted.  I keep forgetting to update the situation here.  We are again back to the $3 neighborhood.  I think that there are a few that are still at $2.97 and most are $2.99, but so far anyway, I have not seen any prices over 3, but I have not been out much. 

It was under $2.70 just 3 weeks ago! 

hmaria1609

$3.02 when I went to Costco this afternoon. It's $3.25 and up at the others.