News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

What does Fuel Cost in your Neighborhood?

Started by clean, June 18, 2019, 11:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hmaria1609

$3.23 when I filled up at Costo yesterday. $3.45 and up at the others around town.

Smooth and safe travels if you're on the road for July 4th!

clean

Not sure what to say about gas prices.  Very 'volatile' . 
Current price has jumped to $3.35.  It was under $3 within the last month, and had been steady in the $3.05-3.14 range lately.

What is it doing in your neighborhood?
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader

FishProf

I'd rather have questions I can't answer, than answers I can't question.

sinenomine

$3.65 down the road from me; $3.59 a few miles away.
"How fleeting are all human passions compared with the massive continuity of ducks...."

hmaria1609

$3.49 at Costco and Sam's Club. $3.69 at the rest.

Langue_doc

$3.87 (cash price) this morning, up from $3.57 just a few days ago.

evil_physics_witchcraft

$3.57 and 9/10 a gallon for regular (87). It's going up over here. I do recall hearing that gas prices are up around the U.S. by 6%.

Langue_doc

Gas prices are up! $3.89 just now, up from $3.63 either earlier today or on Tuesday.

EdnaMode

It was $3.99 yesterday at most places when I was out running errands, I filled up for $3.80 at Sam's Club. That's what it's been for a while here.
I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.

apl68

Somewhere over three bucks when I filled up my motorcycle yesterday.  Fortunately it gets 100 miles per gallon, so I only needed a little over a gallon. 

Has anybody else noticed a proliferation of out-of-order gas pumps lately?  Only about half of them were running at our local fuel outlet yesterday, and on a recent trip across the state line I had to go to three places to find one that appeared to have any working pumps at all.
If in this life only we had hope of Christ, we would be the most pathetic of them all.  But now is Christ raised from the dead, the first of those who slept.  First Christ, then afterward those who belong to Christ when he comes.

hmaria1609

I haven't posted on this thread since July. Wow!

I filled up at $3.35 Costco this afternoon. It's $3.44 and up at the other stations.

clean

I filled up yesterday at about $3.35, and then a block away I saw $3.14!!   
Lots of ups and downs in the price lately. 

clean

We broke $3 today!  I filled up at $2.99!

What are you paying now?

hmaria1609

Costco and Sam's Club are both $3.12. Other gas stations around town are $3.21 and up.

clean

It looks like $2.92 now! 
You seeing prices continue to drop?