News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Deprecated functions in mobile-friendly theme

Started by phi-rabbit, January 07, 2021, 07:39:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phi-rabbit

Greetings, I have been using the mobile-friendly theme (I think it is called "Dani"?) and starting a couple of days ago I get a big list of "deprecated function" error messages at the top of each screen.  For example:

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/theforao/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 273

I am trying to switch away from this theme because of it, but I don't seem to be able to switch.  Instructions I have found say to look under "Profile" but this doesn't seem to have anything relevant.  My choices under Profile are "Summary, Account Settings, Forum Profile" and none of those has "Look and Feel" or whatever it is called.

Thanks for any help!

bopper

I am on a PC and using the default theme and see: Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/theforao/public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 257

mamselle

This is a known php issue and the mods are aware and working on it.

See the thread on "login issues" for updates.

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

Parasaurolophus

The deprecated functions have been deprecated!
I know it's a genus.