News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Happy Halloween! What are the plans?

Started by clean, October 30, 2022, 04:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juvenal

The tots who came before dark came with chaperones (I scared one or two [and why not?] with my "escaped convict" disguise [handcuffs, cleaver, orange duds]).  The few who came after dark were older, unchaperoned.  I closed the gate and turned off the electric pumpkin and porch light around eight.  I have a lot of chocolate left.  As I'm retired I have no class to fob this off on nor faculty room to leave by the coffee pot.  Pity.
Cranky septuagenarian

clean

One ... Is the loneliest number... And that was it! 
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader

lightning

Quote from: Juvenal on October 31, 2022, 06:45:30 PM
The tots who came before dark came with chaperones (I scared one or two [and why not?] with my "escaped convict" disguise [handcuffs, cleaver, orange duds]).  The few who came after dark were older, unchaperoned.  I closed the gate and turned off the electric pumpkin and porch light around eight.  I have a lot of chocolate left.  As I'm retired I have no class to fob this off on nor faculty room to leave by the coffee pot.  Pity.

You are retired, so the "escaped convict" costume is very a propo.

lightning

The scary yard decorations that my SO put up, have frightened me (for real), three times already, tonight.

onehappyunicorn

We don't get treat or trickers at our house (we've been here six years without seeing one) so we went and helped out with a trunk-or-treat at a friend's house.
The weather was exceptionally foggy last night so it actually felt like halloween, it's usually too warm here for it to really feel like fall...