Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Super Bowl 2023 Plans and Predictions

Started by clean, January 30, 2023, 05:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilyb

Quote from: lightning on February 15, 2023, 10:57:25 AM
Quote from: lilyb on February 12, 2023, 03:01:27 PM
Someone needs to come in and cheer for the Chiefs here, so here I am. Hometown team.

Thank you for not being obnoxious. Most Chiefs fans that I have met are obnoxious, but considering that the antics of their fans during games are case studies in cultural appropriation, I shouldn't be surprised.

Chiefs fans definitely need to retire the chant and tomahawk chop. But are they really the most obnoxious? That's what people say about Philly fans:

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/washington-redskins/10-times-philadelphia-fans-were-truly-worst-philadelphia-eagles-philadelphia-phillies-philadelphia-flyers

secundem_artem

I predicted that if the Eagles lost, Phillie fans would riot and burn the city to the ground.  I also predicted if the Eagles won, Phillie fans would riot and burn the city to the ground.

I was more or less correct:

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/sports/eagles/philadelphia-fans-pour-into-streets-after-super-bowl-lvii-loss/3498484/

Funeral by funeral, the academy advances

onthefringe

Quote from: The Future on February 15, 2023, 01:54:21 PM
Hi All:
I'm late to this conversation - sorry.  I was rooting for Rihanna!   The big winner was the ASL interpreter during the half-time show - so much enthusiasm and into the music/lyrics - a real joy to watch!   I got the time mixed up for the airing so I had to YouTube it but still wonderful to see. 
The grocery stores were busy that day, but I got some delicious Thai curry and chocolate cake to celebrate Valentine's day early :)

Yes! And this reminds me of Amber Ruffin's take that the Eagles and Chiefs were "opening for Rihanna"

The Future

"Yes! And this reminds me of Amber Ruffin's take that the Eagles and Chiefs were "opening for Rihanna"

Funny & True