News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Pool Party! Darkstarrynight has been Tenured and Promoted!

Started by mamselle, March 10, 2020, 04:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkstarrynight

*Grabs a glass of white sangria*
I do love the grilled veggies in this marinade, yum!
I also love rum-balls...my grandmother made these. And yes, who does not love chocolate?
The on-campus reception for newly promoted and tenured faculty is scheduled during my night class, but my colleague kindly offered to cover for me so I can attend. Yet, it is scheduled for three days after our current "no events can take place" time frame so who knows If I will attend? Or if my class would need to "be covered" even? What an interesting time!

mamselle

You'll have to let us know who has the better party and food!

Enjoy!

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

evil_physics_witchcraft

Congrats darkstarrynight! I'll bring a chocolate mousse cake.

hmaria1609

mamselle

There is a definite chocolate-y theme to this party!

A dark, starry, chocolate-y night theme.

M.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

aside

Congratulations, Darkstarrynight!  I've brought, ahem, Milky Way bars.

mamselle

darkstarrynight

aside, that is perfectly appropriate! Thanks for everyone's treats!