News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

March Research Thread

Started by Parasaurolophus, March 01, 2024, 08:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on March 16, 2024, 02:42:12 PMGonna work on the translation checking, plus maybe course prep? I dunno.

Looked at the talk, checked some, and finished reading for the referee report.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

Just gonna run through my talk today. Too many other tasks need doing.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on March 17, 2024, 11:05:51 AMJust gonna run through my talk today. Too many other tasks need doing.

Did that.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

Translation checking today, plus some talk fiddling. Otherwise, gotta prep stuff, since I'm gonna fall behind this week, due to the conference.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on March 18, 2024, 07:40:21 AMTranslation checking today, plus some talk fiddling. Otherwise, gotta prep stuff, since I'm gonna fall behind this week, due to the conference.

Fiddled with and practiced the talk, recorded a lecture. Naught else.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

Giving the talk today. Nothing else will be accomplished.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on March 20, 2024, 08:00:22 AMGiving the talk today. Nothing else will be accomplished.

Done. The projector didn't work, but since I was extemporizing anyway that wasn't a big deal.

Next task: finish up translation 2 and send it in.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

Travel day, so nothing today.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

Course prep and translation checking today.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on March 22, 2024, 06:47:57 AMCourse prep and translation checking today.

Did some of that. Everybody but me is very sick today, so I've not had much time.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

More of the same today.

Edit: Just adding that the article published last week as a free 'editors' choice' piece is already one of the five most-viewed in the journal. The others are from years and decades ago. :)
I know it's a genus.

Myword

I am writing a reply to a journal article on argumentation. I strongly oppose it.
Never wrote a REPLY before. So much easier than writing an original paper.

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on March 23, 2024, 09:13:23 AMEdit: Just adding that the article published last week as a free 'editors' choice' piece is already one of the five most-viewed in the journal. The others are from years and decades ago. :)

In fact, after seven days it's the third most-read article in the journal's entire catalogue. 0_o

Did some translation checking. Not as much as I'd like, but time is limited, what with everyone else being sick.
I know it's a genus.

Wahoo Redux

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on March 23, 2024, 04:34:22 PM
Quote from: Parasaurolophus on March 23, 2024, 09:13:23 AMEdit: Just adding that the article published last week as a free 'editors' choice' piece is already one of the five most-viewed in the journal. The others are from years and decades ago. :)

In fact, after seven days it's the third most-read article in the journal's entire catalogue. 0_o

Did some translation checking. Not as much as I'd like, but time is limited, what with everyone else being sick.

W00T!!!  That's awesome, dude!
Come, fill the Cup, and in the fire of Spring
Your Winter-garment of Repentance fling:
The Bird of Time has but a little way
To flutter--and the Bird is on the Wing.