Previous topic - Next topic

mamselle

Quote from: ohnoes on May 21, 2019, 05:10:50 AM
Quote from: polly_mer on May 20, 2019, 05:27:35 PM
Quote from: backatit on May 20, 2019, 01:48:39 PM
I can't unsee my own user name now!!!

It was supposed to be back at it.

My husband is laughing at me...

We can change your moniker if you contact a moderator.

Just don't use PenIsMightier.

Spew warnings should be migrated with the rest of the CHE paraphernalia at some point...

Also...is Igor lurking anywhere??

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

polly_mer

Quote from: mamselle on May 21, 2019, 10:21:26 AM
Also...is Igor lurking anywhere??

I put 1000 quatloos against the original Igor migrating.
Quote from: hmaria1609 on June 27, 2019, 07:07:43 PM
Do whatever you want--I'm just the background dancer in your show!

mamselle

Hmmmm...do you think that's enough?

On the one hand, the rusty pointy things always were a worry...what if he left them for someone to trip over at midnight? I always thought.

On the other, it was good to have a virtual bouncer at your back, sometimes, too.

But I imagine you're right.

We'll just have to make do with the Chasm of ignorance for a viable threat, I guess....

M.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

downer

A new start!

:)

Thanks to all those who put the work in to create this.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."—Sinclair Lewis

apl68

In during the first week!

And I second the thanks to those who are organizing everything.
If in this life only we had hope of Christ, we would be the most pathetic of them all.  But now is Christ raised from the dead, the first of those who slept.  First Christ, then afterward those who belong to Christ when he comes.

azaz_the_unabridged

This looks wonderful! My thanks to all who were involved in getting it up and running.

hmaria1609

Good to see both long time folks and new ones here.  I got my request approved earlier today.

Hibush

We broke 200 members and 1000 posts today. Volhiker78 was #200, good to see you here.
Also, Mamselle broke 100 posts, making her the first to go from New Member to plain old Member.

polly_mer

Quote from: Hibush on May 29, 2019, 04:30:36 PM
Also, Mamselle broke 100 posts, making her the first to go from New Member to plain old Member.

*ahem*

Mamselle is second to break 100 posts and become a Member.

Mamselle, I'll race you to 250!

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: polly_mer on May 29, 2019, 04:45:36 PM

*ahem*

Maybe I should delete 50 of your posts to even things out. ;)
I know it's a genus.

Hibush

*ahem*

Senior Moderators get to skip plain old member on my display...

The stats page is fun to look at, there are some good races on it. Polly's doing great.

aside

Quote from: Hibush on May 29, 2019, 06:07:31 PM

*ahem*

Senior Moderators get to skip plain old member on my display...

The stats page is fun to look at, there are some good races on it. Polly's doing great.

I am very surprised to see myself in the top 10.  I signed up to help be a tester, so I've been more active here than on the CHE forums in terms of post count.  It won't last.  Life will catch up with me, and I'll recede to the cellar from the sublime heights.

mamselle

Polly, no problem, just tell me members get now...

And...err...no, I don't really want a scalp massage from the HE.....

I figured I'd just get a trailer hitch and attach my little cabana to it, and get the porpoises to drag it along the canal from the CHE form to this one.

When the time comes, of course.

I'll even let you set yours up next to mine, if you like.

But I should warn you that I sometimes practice French chansons at odd hours of the day (and night)...

Just so's you know...

M.

polly_mer

Quote from: mamselle on May 29, 2019, 07:43:36 PM
But I should warn you that I sometimes practice French chansons at odd hours of the day (and night)...

I'm a heavy sleeper and I was one of the first into the Clubhouse* so I have good walls.

*I was not allowed into the Sweatlodge as an uppity, way-too-posty newbie way back when.  Now, everyone gets into the Clubhouse if they like.

mamselle

Should we transport the list of Clubhouse and Sweatlodge members?

Or was that a thread of its own?

I can poke around to see if I find it, if so.

M.