News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

NYT Spelling Bee

Started by nebo113, August 28, 2020, 05:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ab_grp

Yay! Got QBABM! I didn't get catarrhed this year!!

Parasaurolophus

GW2P early this morning.
I know it's a genus.

cathwen

Good morning!

QB yesterday with help to find although (!) and gulag.  Congratulations on QBABY, ab_grp!  Today, like Parasaurolophus, I am at genius with both pangrams.

LB:  I had the "official" vibraphone-elf.  No 2fer yet today.

Happy puzzling!

ciao_yall

Morning! QBwH for glottal. And needed a hint for vibraphone-elf. I have never even heard of a vibraphone!

Quick G2P and 2fer this morning.

Happy solving!

ab_grp

Good morning!

Got the pangrams and to genius pretty quickly again, so I will hope for another QB today but am not holding my breath.  Yesterday my final word was hath.

I saw vibraphone right away yesterday, and the mate was easy, luckily.  Congrats, cathwen and ciao_yall! Today again I got one on the first try! I know this won't last, so I will be happy about it for now.  Congrats on yours, ciao_yall!

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Afternoon!

Found the pangrams and made it to almost QB before leaving this morning. Last word yesterday was luau.

Wasn't aware of the existence of vibraphone--hope it isn't something naughty.

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

QB-1. Really don't want to go to the 2LL.

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Pangram and almost genius. Last word yesterday was flak.

warthogs/swivel

Happy solving!

ab_grp

Good morning!

Got to genius with pangram pretty quickly again but went on to other puzzles.  Husband only has one word left! Hopefully he will get to QB.  Hopefully we all will.  Yesterday I did get QBABM! My final word was fining.

For LB I had whit-travelogs.  Congrats on yours, Langue_doc! Nothing has jumped out at me today, yet. 

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

QBwH, last word finagling. LB whitest-travelog.

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Quote from: Langue_doc on March 07, 2023, 05:40:07 AM
Good morning!

Pangram and almost genius QB. Last word yesterday was flak.

warthogs/swivel

Happy solving!

QB and a twofer.

cathwen

Good afternoon!

QB yesterday with finagling as my last word.  QB today also, with hint for last word.

LB:  No 2fer yesterday, and none so far today, either!  Wah!  Congratulations, Langue_doc, on finding one!  And to those who found one yesterday also.

Happy puzzling!

ab_grp

Congrats on your QB and 2fer, Langue_doc, and on your QB, cathwen! I had a call with a pal earlier but am going to renew my efforts, and I hope to follow in your footsteps.

Parasaurolophus

I know it's a genus.

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Pangram and genius. Last word yesterday was moil.

grandpa/atomical (remembered the former from a previous puzzle)

Happy solving!