News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

The anti-Lia Thomas

Started by marshwiggle, July 15, 2023, 10:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marshwiggle

'BEING SELFISH': Transgender cyclist wins race to prove males are physically superior

QuoteA transgender cyclist in South Korea competed in a female race and won.
That's nothing new but Na Hwa-rin, 37, didn't do it to prove she had what it takes, or to win in the name of the trans community.
Rather, she did it to prove males are physically superior to biological female riders.

Na transitioned in 2022 and is now legally recognized as a woman by the South Korean government.

She said the victory left her feeling "more relieved" than anything else.

"I am not proud of myself at all," she told the publication. "I believe other transgender athletes would feel the same way. They may not want to admit it, but they're being selfish. There is no honour as an athlete in that."

Na believes athletic committees should include a "third gender" for trans athletes.

There's a trans person with integrity.
It takes so little to be above average.

ciao_yall

Well, it's not like she just hopped on a bike. She still had to train for the event in order to ride and win.

The #2 in the race also trained and has physical advantages compared to the other women - she is taller, naturally more muscular and with more lung capacity.

There are much easier ways to get a scholarship or a Wheaties box than deciding to wear a dress.