News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

What does Fuel Cost in your Neighborhood?

Started by clean, June 18, 2019, 11:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clean

prices seem to be in the $2.85 neighborhood.
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader

hmaria1609

$2.87 at Costco and Sam's Club. $2.99 and up at other stations

lightning

On a recent summer road trip, the most expensive gas was $4/gallon.

clean

$2.71 at the station close to the house.  It has been about that around town, at least that is about what I  remember seeing yesterday on my drive to the office.

EdnaMode

$3.35 at all the local stations, think I saw it at $3.20 at Sam's Club earlier in the week - will probably go there when I next need to fill up. It's been a long time since it's been under $3 here.
I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.

dismalist

The posts on this thread can be given context.

AAA collects fuel prices and publishes by state and locality yesterday, week ago, year ago. Click on state to be able to choose from available localities.

https://gasprices.aaa.com/state-gas-price-averages/

Less geographic detail but in time series is published by the US Energy Information Administration.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_pri_gnd_a_epm0_pte_dpgal_w.htm

One can choose product, periodicity, geographical area, and so on. The chart is easy to use and it's easy to produce graphs.

That's not even wrong!
--Wolfgang Pauli

hmaria1609

Now $2.85 at Costco and Sam's Club. $2.95 and up at the other stations.

hmaria1609

$2.78 at Costco and Sam's Club. $2.85 and up at the rest.

clean

running errands yesterday provided a range of prices from $2.72 to $2.80. 
I went to Sams, but didnt think to look at the pump price as I have 1/2 a tank of gas still.
However, now that I am back to campus regularly, my days of going 6 weeks between fill ups are likely over!!

Harlow2

$3.13. I have seen it as low as $3.06 a few suburbs over.

jimbogumbo

sinenomine

$2.97 and $3.03 at two nearby locations.
"How fleeting are all human passions compared with the massive continuity of ducks...."

hmaria1609

Filled up at $2.74 at Costco (Same for Sam's Club) $2.79 and up at the other stations.

clean

News indicates that several refineries went offline with IDA and gas may go up.  Today it is hitting.  Recently it was $2.62, but today's low at one store on the way to work was$2.64, but most were at least $2.86 so a 24 cent jump!

hmaria1609

Filled up at $2.79 at Costco on the way home earlier tonight--same price at Sam's Club. Other stations are $2.89 and up.