News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Question Regarding College Transfer

Started by ID22, September 13, 2019, 05:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ID22

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I couldn't find an answer anywhere else. I am trying to transfer from my college but I am not sure if I will be accepted to the schools I had in mind. My question is, If I attempt to transfer but do not succeed, will I have put my position in my current college at risk? I am particularly worried about my financial aid getting cut in some way.

mamselle

Does you college have a student financial aid office?

That might be the best place to ask.

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

Liquidambar

I can't imagine that would affect your financial aid.
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. ~ Dirk Gently

Bede the Vulnerable

I've been advising students who are considering transferring for 24 years, at two medium sized universities and one small college.  I have NEVER seen a student negatively affected in any way because they've applied to transfer.   Don't sweat it.  And good luck!
Of making many books there is no end;
And much study is a weariness of the flesh.