News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Happy Mother's Day!

Started by clean, May 12, 2024, 03:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clean

Happy Mother's Day!  Im sort of surprised that this topic was not brought up earlier...  Sunday, late afternoon!

Anyone doing something particularly nice for the mothers in their life?

Any mothers want to share how they were celebrated today?

I hope that all those who are mothers or have mothers in their lives, have a great day with family!
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader

apl68

For several years now I've had a little tradition of having bud vases with roses delivered to the library for each of the mothers on the staff.  Which is all the staff, period, apart from one guy.  I hope he doesn't feel too left out....

Was not able to be with my actual mother for several reasons, among them the fact that I've been getting over a cold and didn't want to take a (small) chance of bringing infection to my 80-year-old parents.  I did send her a card and spoke with her over the phone, with a promise to be there for Memorial Day weekend.  We speak on the phone quite regularly as it is.
If in this life only we had hope of Christ, we would be the most pathetic of them all.  But now is Christ raised from the dead, the first of those who slept.  First Christ, then afterward those who belong to Christ when he comes.

hmaria1609

We went to the shopping outlets and had To Go dinner from Olive Garden. It was a nice day to be outside too!