News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Natural Coved 19 Deterrents

Started by Economizer, August 12, 2020, 01:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Economizer

TAR HEELS WANT TO KNOW!!!!!
So, I tried to straighten everything out and guess what I got for it.  No, really, just guess!

marshwiggle

It takes so little to be above average.

Economizer

So, I tried to straighten everything out and guess what I got for it.  No, really, just guess!

Vkw10

Couldn't resist the Egads!, but yes, I'd publish with references to need to balance risk of COVID19 and cancer. The references would, of course, be ignored by journalists.
Enthusiasm is not a skill set. (MH)

Hegemony

I don't know what Coved is.  Is it anything to do with Covid?

FishProf

Of course I'd publish, with the big 'ol caveat of "We don't know WHY it works yet.  Hopefully there is an active agent that can be extracted and used without the risks associated with tobacco products currently on the market".

I would also investigate the correlation b/w using dip/snuff etc and not wwearing masks.  Because ewww.
I'd rather have questions I can't answer, than answers I can't question.

Economizer

OK, COVID 19. Sometimes my accent escapes through my fingers, unintentionally. But COVID isn't really a word yet, either!

Economizer

I must comment that the dipping and chewing scene is not for visionaries!

clean

Deodorant (technically the lack of it).  Nature's Social Distancing incentives. 
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader