Re: Humor and Wisdom in a time of Plague...(w/apologies to D. Defoe)

Started by Economizer, November 08, 2020, 01:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Economizer

So, I tried to straighten everything out and guess what I got for it.  No, really, just guess!

eigen

Was this supposed to be part of the original thread? Seems lonely out here by itself.
Quote from: Caracal
Actually reading posts before responding to them seems to be a problem for a number of people on here...

Economizer

Personally, I was of the opinion that getting ANY Covid 19 relief money prior to the Biden inauguration had less of chance of happening than SIMULTANEOUS CLIMAXES at a ZOOM SEX SESSION!
So, I tried to straighten everything out and guess what I got for it.  No, really, just guess!

Economizer

Quote from: eigen on November 09, 2020, 06:58:08 PM
Was this supposed to be part of the original thread? Seems lonely out here by itself.

Was! But, I have moved on now.

Economizer

So, I had my two Covid 19 shots and let them age a few weeks. As there are several college age girls living next door to me, it seemed right for me to approach a group of them in hope one might consider
doing the "horizontal hokey pokey" with me. One of them heard my offer and replied "What on earth allows you to think any of us would do that?" "Well", I said, "I heard that longevity really mattered to
y'all!"!

Too wordy, perhaps?