Previous topic - Next topic

ciao_yall

GwP and quick 2fer today.

Parasaurolophus

Gah, I fell ten short. I'm cursed.
I know it's a genus.

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Pangram and genius; I think I've run out of words today. Last word yesterday was effigy.

banjo/stupidity

Happy solving, all!

ciao_yall

Morning!

GwP and banjo-stupidity yesterday. Not sure there was another solution.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

Another banjo-stupidity!

No 2fer yet today.

SB:  Those darned -ee words!  I needed a hint for giftee yesterday.  I think I've seen it in the Bee before, but it's not a word that easily springs to mind. 

Today I just clawed my way to Beta with the pangram.  I am mystified as to what other words could be hiding in that collection of letters! 

Happy puzzling!

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on January 13, 2022, 09:27:14 PM
Gah, I fell ten short. I'm cursed.

Found the points for gwp in the end.
I know it's a genus.

ab_grp

Good morning/afternoon!

I got to QBABM! Yesterday my final words that required assistance were yeti, effigy.  I felt bad for husband, who only needed help with one 6 letter F-word.  Yep, it was fidget, of all things.  Glad you got there in the end, Parasaurolophus!

I also got the schmofficial solution yesterday.  Today I have a good contender but not much else so far.

Happy solving!

ab_grp

Parasaurolophus

I know it's a genus.

cathwen

ciao_yall

2fer! And stuck at AwoP so finally hit the hint site. Woohoo, GwP.

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Pangram and genius so far. Yesterday's bee wasn't too bad. Last words were vied and live.

Easy two-fer today, saw both words as soon as I looked at the puzzle.

It's going to be a busy few days, so I might not have much time for puzzling or visiting the fora.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

Pangram and genius so far, but apparently there is a second pangram, according to nytbee!

Yesterday my last word was vivid, which I was sure I had typed earlier. 

LB:  I had the "official" flub-benchwarmer.  Were there other solutions?

I found a 2fer today on the first try!  That is a rare occurrence.

Happy puzzling!

OneMoreYear

Haven't had much time for puzzling due to the start of the semester.  But with cathwen & Langue_doc's posts about the 2fer being easy, I gave it a shot and I also got a 2fer on my 1st try. Must be something about this combination of letters.
I am enjoying wordle (thanks for the recs, all), as it's a quick way to get my brain working in the morning.
Happy puzzling everyone!

ciao_yall

Morning!

Yesterday I was stuck at Amazing for a long time. Then today I noticed it hadn't checked words I was pretty sure I had. And I didn't get the little splash screen when it hit Genius. So.... maybe there was a technical glitch? Anyway, now I know that medieval is not a proper noun.

flub-benchwarmer as well.

Happy solving!