News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

NYT Spelling Bee

Started by nebo113, August 28, 2020, 05:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cathwen

Good morning!

Genius with two pangrams, three words to go. Yesterday I needed SBB for bonito and boink, my last word.

Congratulations, ab_grp, on your successes yesterday! QBABM and a 2fer on your first try. That is a red letter day!

I, however, did not see subjunctive,and so did not get a 2fer yesterday. Sigh... No 2fer yet today, either.

Happy puzzling!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBwG, last word wooing. LB - after flailing around with 3fers, finally went to hints, Googling hints, etc to find the rather straightforward typhoid-declaw.

Happy solving!

ab_grp

Good morning!

Got to genius with pangrams so far.  I could not get the third pangram, ironworking, yesterday.  I thought I had it with gigworking, inkworking.  Ugh.  Husband got to QBABH!

No luck on LB.  That seemed like a tough one!

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Afternoon!

Pangrams--don't know how I found them--and above genius. QB yesterday, again don't know how I found the pangrams!

Went birding this morning.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good evening!

QBwSBB for the last word, owing—which I could have sworn that I typed right after owning. Today I got to QB, but only with some SBB help.

LB: I had watched-diploidy. No solution yet today.

Happy puzzling!

ab_grp

Good day!

I guess the fora had some issues today.  Will have to go check on what that was about!

Wait a second! I just saw that the last post in this thread is from cathwen April 20, 2024.  This is April 28.  Hmm.  All the unread threads are from April 20.  Maybe I am the first person back here after a reboot that lost some data.  I hope posting doesn't screw something up.

Anyway! Got to past genius with pangram but am struggling with some words.  Yesterday we needed bee buddy for bola.

No luck on LB again.  And I just had a long call with a friend so haven't gotten to that one yet today.

Happy solving!