News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

someone swiped my green marker! Outrage

Started by Aster, September 20, 2019, 08:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aster

mamselle

Unless you are color-blind and can't see it on the board (interthreadual citation).

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

apl68

Quote from: Aster on October 23, 2019, 09:39:11 AM
Purple is a "safe" color isn't it?

If you're trying to write realistic literary fiction, probably not.
If in this life only we had hope of Christ, we would be the most pathetic of them all.  But now is Christ raised from the dead, the first of those who slept.  First Christ, then afterward those who belong to Christ when he comes.

cathwen

Quote from: mamselle on October 23, 2019, 07:12:50 AM
I just thought I should mention that the green marker in my computer bag is NOT, repeat, NOT a dry-erase marker.

It's just a regular old Marks-a-Lot Marker for paper, not whiteboards.

Just in case anyone saw it in there, and wondered....

M.

Uh-oh.  I hope you're not like me, and will not mistake your permanent marker for a dry-erase marker and writing all over the whiteboard.  It was a mistake I made only once. 

mamselle

I did, once, also, but there's an easy workaround, as it turns out; you just write over the erroneous marker writings with proper type of marker and then erase both, which takes care of the issue.

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.