News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Post your asides here

Started by aside, June 05, 2019, 09:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahagonny

I wouldn't leave my child alone with her.

mamselle

There's a "who-gets-the-last-word" contest going on over on that thread...

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

jimbogumbo

Sorry, but no. I hired almost all our adjuncts, knew most From K-12 teaching and was friends with them. Drinking with them was a common occurrence for me.

mahagonny

Quote from: jimbogumbo on September 10, 2022, 03:38:27 PM
Sorry, but no. I hired almost all our adjuncts, knew most From K-12 teaching and was friends with them. Drinking with them was a common occurrence for me.

Why don't you leave them alone.

jimbogumbo

mahagonny

Well I don't recommend drinking with the boss. But that's just me.

mahagonny

I went to the doctor recently and the decor did not compliment my skin tone one bit. I think I'll complain.

mamselle

When someone's riding a hobby horse, the only effectual "Whoa!" comes from the rider.

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

mahagonny

Wow, you are, once again, impressing me as super-educated, inquisitive, and ready to share your knowledge. Three cheers for white privilege.

jimbogumbo

NOT about you m.

You are a fool.

mahagonny

Who gives a fuck about the murdered white woman jogger?

permanent imposter

Gender identity is not a joke. Also yikes.

mahagonny

Quote from: permanent imposter on September 14, 2022, 09:56:49 PM
Gender identity is not a joke. Also yikes.

If I had to take a guess I would predict that opening up more gender studies majors has already had its full effect on public opinion. Wouldn't you? Some are just not buying it. They tend to gather in Florida, but not just there. The FL attorney general is now warning against considering transgender procedures for children. Just to make it more interesting, he is a Black man. I am pretty sure BIPOC's are statistically less accepting of transgenderism than are ofays. As for thinking it's a joke, two words: Dave Chappelle.

mahagonny

Or when he stands between two Marines and says 'half of you are a threat to everything that is decent and humane' and then lies about it the next day.

jimbogumbo

Starting to feel a little like Fiona:)