News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

What's Your Favorite Beverage Right Now?

Started by evil_physics_witchcraft, June 22, 2022, 06:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evil_physics_witchcraft

What is your beverage of choice?

Right now, I'm drinking some homemade ginger mint iced tea. I boil the ginger rhizome, add sugar, black tea (though green works too) and add the fresh mint at the last minute. Chill, then serve over ice.

Now, I'm also partial to soda. A Coke helps me relax too.

dismalist

Pinot Grigio, and lots of it.

Having some right now.
That's not even wrong!
--Wolfgang Pauli

Langue_doc

Just had some Assam tea, brewed with tea leaves and boiling water, with half and half and raw sugar.

ergative

Larimar

Just discovered the new raspberry lemonade Mountain Dew Zero. Good stuff. The grocery store was having a special on it yesterday, so I stocked up.

little bongo

AJ_Katz

I'm on a diet to lose weight and discovered a brand of apple cider vinegar that I don't hate.  I usually make a liter of water with 2-3 TBS vinegar, grate in some ginger, add lime and lemon juice, and I'm good to go.  It's refreshing without needing to be sweet.

Juvenal

Bourbon, alas.  And cheap bourbon at that.
Cranky septuagenarian

secundem_artem

Half a can of Canada Dry Lemonade Ginger Ale and half a can of beer.    A shandy gaff if you want to be formal about it.
Funeral by funeral, the academy advances

apl68

Just plain old water, and lots of it.  Supplemented by a glass of juice several mornings a week and a glass of milk several evenings a week.

I drink bottled water at work and when traveling.  I've mostly bottled it myself from the tap.
All we like sheep have gone astray
We have each turned to his own way
And the Lord has laid upon him the guilt of us all

Anselm

Quote from: Juvenal on June 23, 2022, 06:24:16 AM
Bourbon, alas.  And cheap bourbon at that.

That is a crying shame.  Schools should be offering us a daily ration of top shelf liquor like the old rum rations in the British navy.

My current favorite drink is IPA style beer.
I am Dr. Thunderdome and I run Bartertown.

ab_grp

The only things I drink regularly are room temp water, black coffee, and red wine, so I will go with the wine (shiraz, currently), although right now the coffee is hitting the spot.  My husband has discovered the wonderful world of teas, but herbal teas seem to give me strange dreams.

sinenomine

Rose and grapefruit vodka. Cannabis seltzers. Good coffee from a French press.
"How fleeting are all human passions compared with the massive continuity of ducks...."

Sun_Worshiper

I enjoy bourbon, wine, coke, and various cocktails, but I'm trying to to enjoy them too frequently.

Coffee, water, and herbal teas are daily drinks that I enjoy and require to function.