Software and online tools for streamlined communications

Started by AJ_Katz, July 16, 2021, 02:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJ_Katz

Hi Everyone, I'm currently transitioning to a new university that uses Outlook and Microsoft 365 for the preferred email communication platform.  In the past, I have piped my university email into my Gmail account and used the online Gmail browser-based platform for emails.  Although I love my Gmail based approach because I can access all of my drafts and messages from any computer, I am losing out on some of the features that are enabled through use of the Office 365 suite, like access to the university email database when typing addresses in and being able to view / edit certain shared calendars.  I just started tinkering with Outlook, only to discover that my version on Mac does not have the "send later" function.  It also does not allow me to access email drafts from any computer because they are only saved on the computer that has Outlook installed.  So, I'm looking around for a better system.  Does anyone have recommendations for an email platform that can really do it all?  It seems like I'm being forced to choose between features that, presumably should be able to be available all under one roof.  Let me know your suggestions!

Mobius