Main Menu

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Started by Cheerful, March 17, 2021, 11:07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheerful

Have a lucky day!

Who is wearing green?

wareagle

I haven't a single green garment in the closet or the dresser.  Most shades of green look dreadful on me, and I'm not fond of the color in general.

By sheer coincidence, though, I did put on black tapestry vest that has some green threads in it.  Along with purple, turquoise, pink, and garnet.
[A]n effective administrative philosophy would be to remember that faculty members are goats.  Occasionally, this will mean helping them off of the outhouse roof or watching them eat the drapes.   -mended drum

clean

Im Feeling Green!

It is my university's Spring Break Day (we went from one week to one day for COVID - started a week later than usual).

I have submitted midterm grades, found and completed some sort of required Title IX training.  The training was a recorded power point show. I spent most of it trying to get the volume adjusted. I set the computer to 100%, but it was still too quiet. I tried to follow the directions of the presentations to use the up and down arrows, but there must be some other arrows because the ones I used did nothing!  I tried to turn on the closed captioning, but it was not exactly synced so I was reading at a different speed and location of the slides. 
I passed the test anyway. I could not see what questions I missed, but as I was distracted in the presentation, I did the best I could (so that I would not have to go through it again!!)
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader

apl68

Quote from: Cheerful on March 17, 2021, 11:07:27 AM

Who is wearing green?

As I have red/green color vision issues, I wouldn't necessarily  know whether I am or not....
If in this life only we had hope of Christ, we would be the most pathetic of them all.  But now is Christ raised from the dead, the first of those who slept.  First Christ, then afterward those who belong to Christ when he comes.

hmaria1609

I wore a dress with patches of dark green on it today.

Now listening to "Celtic Woman," the group's first album from 2004.

Vkw10

Green and black plaid face mask and Mr. Grinch socks.
Enthusiasm is not a skill set. (MH)