News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

A Georgia US Senate candidate

Started by jimbogumbo, March 16, 2022, 04:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbogumbo

There are MANY smart Division I football players. Offensive lineman tend to be smart even at the large football programs.

Mr. Walker was not then, nor is he now, one of them.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/16/politics/herschel-walker-geogia-senate-candidate-evolution-apes/index.html

mahagonny

CNN hates Herschel Walker. Big surprise. He's running against one of their race-baiting cronies, and he's black, and polling well.

Parasaurolophus

It's like I blinked and it's 1994 again.
I know it's a genus.

jimbogumbo

Quote from: mahagonny on March 16, 2022, 04:06:00 PM
CNN hates Herschel Walker. Big surprise. He's running against one of their race-baiting cronies, and he's black, and polling well.

You didn't read it, did you? I would have posted it if he were of any race, or if he were D, R, or I. You are obsessed, and think everyone else must be also.

mahagonny

Quote from: jimbogumbo on March 16, 2022, 05:12:00 PM

You didn't read it, did you? I would have posted it if he were of any race, or if he were D, R, or I. You are obsessed, and think everyone else must be also.

If the white voters in Georgia think Walker is stupid and Raphael Warnock is the smarter, more qualified candidate, they can vote for Warnock. But to ease their conscience, shouldn't they just abstain? After all, there may be a black voter who won't be voting because he hasn't a clue as to how to obtain legal identification or doesn't know how to find the booth, so wouldn't it be racist for someone of racial privilege to vote when that poor individual is being shut out of the system?

nebo113

Quote from: mahagonny on March 17, 2022, 05:53:06 AM
Quote from: jimbogumbo on March 16, 2022, 05:12:00 PM

That made no sense at all.
If the white voters in Georgia think Walker is stupid and Raphael Warnock is the smarter, more qualified candidate, they can vote for Warnock. But to ease their conscience, shouldn't they just abstain? After all, there may be a black voter who won't be voting because he hasn't a clue as to how to obtain legal identification or doesn't know how to find the booth, so wouldn't it be racist for someone of racial privilege to vote when that poor individual is being shut out of the system?