Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Spring Break 2023

Started by lightning, March 05, 2023, 12:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishProf

Quote from: Liquidambar on March 13, 2023, 05:22:55 PM
Quote from: FishProf on March 13, 2023, 07:20:23 AM
Today is dedicated to getting everything I have to do in my task capture system and create a plan.

Is a task capture system a higher tech version of a to do list?

Sort of.  It's really an everything on my mind bin, and the ToDo list is generated from there.
I'd rather have questions I can't answer, than answers I can't question.

Sun_Worshiper

Spent the week in Brazil with colleagues. Fun, but glad to be home.

clean

Turned in my broken computer, and even got a loaner!  I can (unfortunately) keep up with emails now!

Tomorrow it should be a bit warmer.  I plan to mow the yard! 

Car is covered in evidence of Fornicating Flora! 

Tomorrow, after the yard is done, I may even go see a movie! 

What are YOUR plans?
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader

clean

I live in a coastal area.  It is Spring Break and the beach area is packed!
It is extra packed because the wind is pushing the water up and over the beach.  Some reports of cars being stuck too.

A cold front is coming, so it was likely a bust for visitors. The news showed a mom and her daughter saying that with the high water, high wind, and cold temperatures, they are likely heading home early. 

We (My Bride and I) went to a movie today (68) and then the newly opened Cheesecake Factory.  It was my first visit to one.  We went at 3 expecting that it would be empty, but there were lines waiting to get in for tables with more than 2 people!

We had lunch/early dinner, but as I had experienced before here, Spring Breakers sit on tables and wont turn them!.  There were people there before we arrived who looked to be in no rush to leave as we departed.  I suppose that if it was cold, windy, and with high water, better to sit at a restaurant and chat than anything else!

How(when) is your Spring Break?
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader