News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Ghosted by PO

Started by born_a_prof, October 19, 2020, 10:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

born_a_prof

I had a nice long phone call with NSF PO where he encouraged my proposal idea, and gave useful suggestions. Also told me to revise summary and resend it to him to ensure it goes in the right panel.
I worked on my proposal, and once it was ready, did what he asked me. However, he has not responded to email, and a followup reminder (10 days later).
I am sitting on proposal ready to submit now for 2+ weeks...should I just go ahead and submit ?

sprout

Quote from: born_a_prof on October 19, 2020, 10:13:00 AM
I had a nice long phone call with NSF PO where he encouraged my proposal idea, and gave useful suggestions. Also told me to revise summary and resend it to him to ensure it goes in the right panel.
I worked on my proposal, and once it was ready, did what he asked me. However, he has not responded to email, and a followup reminder (10 days later).
I am sitting on proposal ready to submit now for 2+ weeks...should I just go ahead and submit ?
Yes, and follow up with a polite note to the PO that you went ahead and just submitted anyways and thanking them for their help and advice.

born_a_prof

Thanks, I did exactly what you suggested. Fingers crossed.