News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

May Research Thread

Started by Parasaurolophus, May 01, 2024, 10:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sun_Worshiper

The last few months have been impossible for me, in terms of getting significant research done, and May is not looking much better - although things should change dramatically for the better in June.

May goals:
  • Make progress on paper #1 with colleagues - it would be great to get this off by the end of the month, but that will be up to my colleagues
  • Make progress on paper #2 with colleagues - this one is sort of in limbo
  • Make progress on paper #3 with colleague - R&R, due in June
  • Make progress on book project #1 - contract in sight, just need to respond to some reviewer comments
  • Make progress on book project #2 with colleague

Stretch goals:
  • Apply for a small grant (or two)
  • Get the ball rolling on a new empirical article

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on May 07, 2024, 08:30:03 AMMeetings are stealing most of the work day, so just T1ing today.

Managed a goodly chunk all the same, and sent a lengthy organizational email to a prospective co-translator for a projected T4.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

More T1 today; I'd like to manage a large chunk. Maybe I'll start on something else, too. We'll see.
I know it's a genus.

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on Today at 10:39:23 AMMore T1 today; I'd like to manage a large chunk. Maybe I'll start on something else, too. We'll see.

Did a large chunk plus about 600 new words for my straggling book chapter of a couple months ago.
I know it's a genus.