News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Forumites I'm Missing

Started by aside, June 12, 2019, 07:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkstarrynight

I've been looking for rural_guy's posts too.

InfoPri

I have some knowledge of sikora's, anthroid's, and larryc's current doings.  All three are generally fine.  Manny is gone, but Annie is still giving anthroid lots of stories to tell, along with her newer dog, about whom I'll say nothing so that anthroid can tell you herself when she's good and ready.  And larryc seems to be having a blast doing his thing.

mamselle

Thank you.

I hope they know they're missed!

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

aside

mahagonny

traductio

Système D, Grasshopper, TRB, Bread Pirate Naan.

clean

"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader

mamselle

Second Systeme D and Octoprof in particular. Also Conjugate.

Mouseman is here occasionally, and I think Mountainguy posted the last two crossover posts, one on each site, but hasn't been sighted since.

...and of course those departed, especially Pry and Infopri.

M. 
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

lightning

This place isn't the same without Vox Principalis.

mahagonny

comment deleted and reposted on the thread where it belongs

larryc

Quote from: InfoPri on July 30, 2019, 04:47:49 PM
I have some knowledge of sikora's, anthroid's, and larryc's current doings.  All three are generally fine.  Manny is gone, but Annie is still giving anthroid lots of stories to tell, along with her newer dog, about whom I'll say nothing so that anthroid can tell you herself when she's good and ready.  And larryc seems to be having a blast doing his thing.

I am indeed.

kaysixteen

So does anyone else have any current info about sikora and anthroid, two valued posters from the old days?   And what about daniel_von_flanagan?

mahagonny

Quote from: kaysixteen on September 25, 2021, 10:20:09 PM
So does anyone else have any current info about sikora and anthroid, two valued posters from the old days?   And what about daniel_von_flanagan?

'The smartest person in the room.'

euro_trash

Pry, Sacramore, Vox, and Crazybatlady
spork in 2014: "It's a woe-is-me echo chamber."

niceday in 2011: "Euro_trash is blinded by his love for Endnote"

I'm kind of a hippy, love nature and my kids, and am still a believer: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3n4BPPaaoKc

Hibush

Quote from: kaysixteen on September 25, 2021, 10:20:09 PM

Good old DvF was such a frequent and thoughtful poster that I was really surprised when he wrote that he would not be moving to the new fora or anywhere else. I hope he's finding something fruitful to do with the time he's saving.