News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

NYT Spelling Bee

Started by nebo113, August 28, 2020, 05:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Genius, but no pangram yet. Last word was belle.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

Yesterday my last words were belie and biggie, thanks to SBB. QBABM today!

LB: No solution yesterday, and none yet today.

Happy puzzling!

ab_grp

Good morning!

Got to genius after finally getting the pangram.  Yesterday we had team QB.  I needed biggie.  Husband needed belie.  Congrats on your QBABY today, cathwen!

No luck on LB again! Maybe today.

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Afternoon!

QBwH for beige, benign. Gah. LB got a hint with a wild guess for blowflies-sumac.

So far today QB-1 ABM. I know I'm missing a 5L but I'm trying to avoid hints. LB I have a 2fer b4ss but my genius playing partner got a 2fer right off the bat so now I'm feeling pressure.

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBw2LL to remember leech. LB got a nudge for chinwag-grumpy.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

QBABM yesterday; last word hellhole. Today I'm at genius with the pangram, but a good way from QB.

LB: I gave up yesterday and looked at hints to get chinwag-grumpy. No 2fer yet today. Sigh...

Happy puzzling!

ab_grp

Good morning!

Past genius with pangram (which took me a bit) today.  Yesterday I also got to QBABM with final word google.

No luck on LB again.  I never would have gotten chinwag.  I have a long pal chat today, so not sure I will have any better luck.

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Afternoon!

Pangram and above genius. Last word yesterday was gelee.

LB seems to have at least one weird word these days.

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Pangram and above genius. Missed caloric and cardioid yesterday.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

QB yesterday, but only with the help of SBB to find corrida, arcadia, cardioid (which I've missed before), and dolor. Today I am at genius with the pangram, two words to go.

LB: No luck again yesterday. I had narwhal, but did not see lifestyle! No solution so far today, either.

Happy puzzling!

ab_grp

Good morning!

Got to genius with pangram so far.  Yesterday we had team QB.  I needed help with acrid, collar(d), drool.

Didn't really get to LB yesterday.

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBwH for carload, corolla. LB needed a judge for narwhal-lifestyle. Saw narwhal, but me and compound words. Argh.

Happy solving!

ab_grp

Good morning!

A bit past genius with pangram today so far.  Yesterday we almost had team QB but needed bee buddy help for nimbi.

Didn't really get around to LB again yesterday.  It was so busy for both of us! Hopefully today is a bit more manageable and I get a 2fer.

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

QB. QB yesterday, last word was binning. I've been meaning to look up the meaning, but haven't gotten around it, despite my good intentions!

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

QB yesterday with 1LH for booing and bobbling, my last word. QB today.

LB continues to frustrate me. Is my brain melting? It's been several days since I found a 2fer. Yesterday I even had adjectival, but somehow missed okra. No 2fer yesterday, and none yet today.

Happy puzzling!