News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

where is your vaccination card?

Started by clean, December 15, 2021, 08:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clean

Where to you keep your COVID shot record?  For the longest time (until yesterday) I kept it in the car as we were initially doing the drive through vaccinations.  As I will need it for a trip next month, I have placed it inside my passport now (with a picture on my phone).  My bride has hers in her wallet.

My state not only does not require proof of vaccination, but has all but outlawed it, so I dont need to keep it with me.

Where is yours? 
How often do you need it?
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader

Harlow2

I'm not traveling right now so it's in my medical file.

Morden

We have to show our official QR code occasionally, & it's easiest on a smartphone. It prints out on 8x11 paper for those without smart phones (so I assume they fold it carefully so as not to mess up the code). On campus, if you want to eat or use the library, you have to show the university QR code. I don't know if there's an option for those without smart phones.

Parasaurolophus

Quote from: Morden on December 15, 2021, 09:10:19 AM
We have to show our official QR code occasionally, & it's easiest on a smartphone. It prints out on 8x11 paper for those without smart phones (so I assume they fold it carefully so as not to mess up the code). On campus, if you want to eat or use the library, you have to show the university QR code. I don't know if there's an option for those without smart phones.

Same here.
I know it's a genus.

little bongo

Stuffed in my wallet. Bit of a tight fit.

teach_write_research

Paperclipped in a physical folder in our family files. I also took a photo and have it in my phone and dropbox. I don't have any circumstances to show it though so this is my good enough solution until I need to do something different.

sinenomine

In my purse, with a digital image on my tablet and on file at my workplace.
"How fleeting are all human passions compared with the massive continuity of ducks...."

apl68

At home, on a bookcase in my den, right near a couple of back-up masks.
If in this life only we had hope of Christ, we would be the most pathetic of them all.  But now is Christ raised from the dead, the first of those who slept.  First Christ, then afterward those who belong to Christ when he comes.

aside

On top of my dresser.  Digital version on my phone always with me.

lightning

I keep the physical copy with me. It has come in handy.

I keep a digital copy on file somewhere in the black hole of my computer files.

Langue_doc

The physical copy is in one of my "travel" handbags, but in our state, we can also access our excelsior pass (aks covid vaccine proof) on our phones.
https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/excelsior-pass-and-excelsior-pass-plus

I've found it useful as I once had to show proof for getting into a building.

I can also access the dates and the vaccine administered through the patient portal of my primary physician's practice--on my computer, and on my phone.

hmaria1609

In my wallet.  I had to scan and upload it for work a few months ago.

downer

In my bag next to me. And I got a pic of it too on my phone.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."—Sinclair Lewis

Anselm

In my car's center console or whatever you call that thing in between the two front seats.   After reading this thread I now will make sure to get a picture of it. 
I am Dr. Thunderdome and I run Bartertown.

Puget

Physical card is in my passport currently. It fits nicely in there, but I'm afraid it will fall out during travel so I should probably get a case for it. Picture on my phone, saved to a "note" for easy access, but I should update that to one with the booster added.
"Never get separated from your lunch. Never get separated from your friends. Never climb up anything you can't climb down."
–Best Colorado Peak Hikes