News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Summer 2022 Plans

Started by evil_physics_witchcraft, May 22, 2022, 02:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sun_Worshiper

I've officially been granted tenure, so going to budget in a little extra celebratory time this summer, in addition to plans already mentioned above

mamselle

Whoop-de-doo!!

This calls for a party thread....

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

evil_physics_witchcraft

Quote from: Sun_Worshiper on May 30, 2022, 07:37:33 PM
I've officially been granted tenure, so going to budget in a little extra celebratory time this summer, in addition to plans already mentioned above

Congrats!

Langue_doc

Congrats!

downer

Wonderful news!
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."—Sinclair Lewis

Sun_Worshiper

Thanks! I do feel the burden having been lifted off my shoulders.

apl68

Congratulations, Sun_Worshiper!
If in this life only we had hope of Christ, we would be the most pathetic of them all.  But now is Christ raised from the dead, the first of those who slept.  First Christ, then afterward those who belong to Christ when he comes.