News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

What does Fuel Cost in your Neighborhood?

Started by clean, June 18, 2019, 11:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apl68

$3.99 on Thursday, and $3.99 on Saturday.  The Thursday fill-up was in an isolated town where gas prices are usually higher, suggesting that there must have been a general increase elsewhere by Saturday.
See, your King is coming to you, just and bringing salvation, gentle and lowly, and riding upon a donkey.

evil_physics_witchcraft

It's dropping around here. I saw it for $3.69 for regular and got 30 cents off a gallon with my 'rewards' points. Whee......

Harlow2

hmaria1609

$4.05 when I filled up at Costco on my way home last night. $4.07 and up at nearby stations.

onehappyunicorn

Filled up for $3.36 last night. Most stations are around $3.59 around here...

clean

I was out and about this morning.  It looks like $3.24 is getting popular! 

Not sure when I will need to fill up as Im not really going anywhere.
Meetings start in about 10 days (bummer) so I will begin driving to campus again soon. 
"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am"  Darth Vader

hmaria1609

Now $3.89 at Costco. $3.99 and up around town.

apl68

$3.45 on Saturday, which was 54 cents down from the previous Saturday.  Moving in the desired direction.
See, your King is coming to you, just and bringing salvation, gentle and lowly, and riding upon a donkey.

clean

$3.17 today!  Down from $3.24 a few days ago. 

paultuttle

hmaria1609

$3.73 when I went to Costco today.  It's $3.81 and up around town.

hmaria1609

Now $3.69 at Costco and Sam's Club. $3.75 and up at the other stations.

clean

3.08 within the last few days AND 7-11 has a phone ap to track purchases that offeres and 11 cent a gallon discount!

Im almost looking forward to filling up for under $3 a gallon!  (but the giddiness will fade when i see the total!)

clean

Something happened!  Prices went from $3.08 to 3.19 overnight!
One store still had $3.08 AND as it was a 7-11 they offer 11 cents off a gallon with the ap code.
So i filled up the car (it was about 1/3 of a tank left), came home, and then drove the truck back to fill it up too! 

What about you? Have you noticed a recent gas price spike?

Juvenal

Quote from: clean on August 26, 2022, 10:46:25 AM
Something happened!  Prices went from $3.08 to 3.19 overnight!
One store still had $3.08 AND as it was a 7-11 they offer 11 cents off a gallon with the ap code.
So i filled up the car (it was about 1/3 of a tank left), came home, and then drove the truck back to fill it up too! 

What about you? Have you noticed a recent gas price spike?

I really don't pay much attention to gasoline prices.  It's minor for me: retirement and COVID wariness can leave (as today) my car in the drive.  If I do drive, it's a small handful of miles to mart, to docs, and to library (for reading trash).  No other obligations, and the portfolio stays plump.  Well, I do plan to visit a lawyer to revise my will and disinherit some jerks.  But this office is not that far away.  Do it soon, boy!  "And at my back..."
Cranky septuagenarian