News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

The Post For Stuff You Wanna Tell People

Started by Parasaurolophus, May 17, 2019, 10:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Economizer

As a "man about town" I am (and others to may be) curious about the effects of Covid and Covid vaccinations on VD (venereal disease) rates among urban singles, huh! I've seen some seemingly telltale pimples about.
So, I tried to straighten everything out and guess what I got for it.  No, really, just guess!

Economizer

So, I tried to straighten everything out and guess what I got for it.  No, really, just guess!

ciao_yall

Quote from: Economizer on December 23, 2021, 03:26:46 AM
As a "man about town" I am (and others to may be) curious about the effects of Covid and Covid vaccinations on VD (venereal disease) rates among urban singles, huh! I've seen some seemingly telltale pimples about.

Where, pray tell, are you seeing all these naked urban singles? Or do I really want to know....

hmaria1609

Economizer

Quote from: ciao_yall on December 23, 2021, 09:23:19 AM
Quote from: Economizer on December 23, 2021, 03:26:46 AM

Where, pray tell, are you seeing all these naked urban singles? Or do I really want to know....
Doesn't sound like it. Although dressing styles can run to the scant and skimpy here, the pimples I refer to are facial.

AmLitHist

mamselle

Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

notmycircus

ciao_yall

evil_physics_witchcraft

ab_grp

More happy birthday wishes to ALH and notmycircus!

Parasaurolophus

And more! Congratulations on two jobs well done!
I know it's a genus.

Harlow2

AmLitHist

Thank you all!  And happy day today, NotMyCircus!  :-)