News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

The Post For Stuff You Wanna Tell People

Started by Parasaurolophus, May 17, 2019, 10:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arcturus

I discovered a dark chocolate + orange + almond bar that is both tasty and affordable.

mamselle

Quote from: arcturus on January 27, 2022, 04:48:17 PM
I discovered a dark chocolate + orange + almond bar that is both tasty and affordable.

Do tell!!!

What maker?

Inquiring taste buds want to know....

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

arcturus

Moser Roth privat chocolatiers. Available at my local Aldi. I had been craving orange+chocolate after receiving a chocolate orange as a holiday gift. I saw it mixed in with their other European chocolates.

mamselle

Quote from: arcturus on January 28, 2022, 05:54:24 AM
Moser Roth privat chocolatiers. Available at my local Aldi. I had been craving orange+chocolate after receiving a chocolate orange as a holiday gift. I saw it mixed in with their other European chocolates.

Ah, bon.

Merci bien!

M.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

Harlow2

I shouldn't have let that physical therapy student practice on me yesterday.  May have set me back a couple of weeks.

Parasaurolophus

I know it's a genus.

apl68

Jesus loves you.  Whoever you are, right now.  He isn't prepared to let you STAY just like you are, but which of us can honestly say we need to stay just like we are in the first place?

It's not necessary to live without hope in a world so full of hopelessness.  Careers fail, families fail, politics fails, churches and any other organization you care to name fail.  Jesus doesn't fail.
If in this life only we had hope of Christ, we would be the most pathetic of them all.  But now is Christ raised from the dead, the first of those who slept.  First Christ, then afterward those who belong to Christ when he comes.

mamselle

Quote from: apl68 on January 31, 2022, 07:33:38 AM
Jesus loves you.  Whoever you are, right now.  He isn't prepared to let you STAY just like you are, but which of us can honestly say we need to stay just like we are in the first place?

It's not necessary to live without hope in a world so full of hopelessness.  Careers fail, families fail, politics fails, churches and any other organization you care to name fail.  Jesus doesn't fail.

Chime.

The ways I try to say that to people have to vary sometimes, depending on how they understand things and what languages they speak.

Sometimes it's just in how one interacts with them.

But, overall, +1

M.

hmaria1609

Coming home from the library...
Walking in an unlit section of a busy thoroughfare in the evening and drivers can't see you until the last second.*  You're lucky that driver in the next lane saw you and you're not a body on the ground.

*No crosswalk at this intersection

The Future

Quote from: apl68 on January 31, 2022, 07:33:38 AM

I saw this yesterday and came back to read it again today.  Thank you for posting.  Needed reminder.  Have a lovely week, Everyone :)

FishProf

I have strung together 2 days in a row of working out and eating right.
I'd rather have questions I can't answer, than answers I can't question.

mamselle

Good for you--keep it up!

We might want to re-start the "fluffy faculty" thread...

In other news, the GA DA has filed a criminal case against you-know-who, and requested FBI protection in case of violent backlash.

https://youtu.be/2xSTk7xkLD4

M.

Langue_doc

In our state, it's the Democrats who are behaving badly by redrawing the borders (see the map in the article):
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/31/nyregion/nyc-congressional-district-nadler.

Parasaurolophus

I hate "memes" and meme "culture". Hate it hate it hate it.

(I also don't get it.)
I know it's a genus.

apl68

Quote from: Parasaurolophus on February 01, 2022, 09:46:49 PM
I hate "memes" and meme "culture". Hate it hate it hate it.

(I also don't get it.)

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra.

(Ducks and runs)
If in this life only we had hope of Christ, we would be the most pathetic of them all.  But now is Christ raised from the dead, the first of those who slept.  First Christ, then afterward those who belong to Christ when he comes.