News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

DOE early career proposals?

Started by ocean2428, July 01, 2019, 11:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ocean2428

Anyone else having trouble getting the reviews? I still can't see my reviews in PAMS

doc700

Can you see your proposal in PAMS?  Under "view my proposals" do you see your proposal but no reviews?  Does it still say "under review" there?

When mine changed to "declined" I could see my reviews.

I know you said you applied before so I assume you are familiar ... all I can say is that this frustrating and I'm sorry!

ocean2428

Yes, it still says under review. Very frustrating

doc700

ocean2428

Nope. Very frustrating. Still says under review. No reply from my PM. I'll try to call the PM Monday.

mamselle

Could it be "maybe/good/news"?

Like, they like it and are trying to scrape together enough funding to support it?

But I suppose that way lies madness.

Anyway, hope you're out of your misery soon.

M.
Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

merminwagner

All awards have been finalized. DOE does not operate like NSF. For FOAs, they finalize everything by a predetermined deadline. In the case of FY2020 ECA, everything's finalized before June 8th.

Quote from: mamselle on June 26, 2020, 10:51:24 AM
Could it be "maybe/good/news"?

Like, they like it and are trying to scrape together enough funding to support it?

But I suppose that way lies madness.

Anyway, hope you're out of your misery soon.

M.

ocean2428

I still haven't heard from DOE.

doc700

I have no suggestions but just wanted to say that must be really stressful.  I'm really sorry...  I guess we still have some time until NSF but nevertheless can assume you just want the closure of the reviews.

ocean2428

Is there anyone else in this thread who has not got the reviews comment of your DOE early career proposals?

doc700

Wow.  This is terrible.  I'm really sorry.  This has to be so frustrating, especially with the NSF CAREER right around the corner now.  Haven't heard of anyone else missing scores or having this problem -- but just wanted to say sorry.

ocean2428

Did anyone apply for the DOE early career this year?

sunpak

ocean2428

J.dodo1988

where can you see this? our ORSP office submitted the proposal for us. And it is not reflected on my PAMS portal. thanks

Quote from: ocean2428 on March 01, 2021, 08:24:24 AM
Does your status change to Under review?

Quote from: sunpak on February 28, 2021, 03:56:34 PM
I have applied.