Main Menu

NSF CAREER

Started by danielkm, November 08, 2021, 12:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghz8910

Not yet, it is still pending.

arios0

Mine is still pending since September.

About a week ago I was asked to respond to reviews. This week the PD asked me to submit a public abstract and a quad chart. The quad chart is new to me.

HunterNC

Congrats! Good news! Thanks for sharing your timeline! CISE is slow this year compared with the previous two cycles.

Quote from: arios0 on February 09, 2022, 09:30:34 AM

About a week ago I was asked to respond to reviews. This week the PD asked me to submit a public abstract and a quad chart. The quad chart is new to me.

Staywarm

Congratulations! That is great news!
With the contact from your PD, I would not understand your status as "still pending".

Quote from: arios0 on February 09, 2022, 09:30:34 AM

arios0

Thanks! I'm assuming the status will change after submitting the abstract and the annual report for another NSF grant by this Friday. But, I also don't want to get my hopes up, so I'm trying to avoid "assuming" too much.

ghz8910

Is there anyone still waiting? Mine is in CISE.

oohei

tryingtogetit

I am still waiting...I contacted the PD and he told me the proposal reviewed well, but he doesn't have money to fund it. He is holding it in case the he gets additional money. Not sure how likely it is.

Staywarm

Best wishes for you! Hope your PD can find some money. What program is yours?
I am still waiting for news from CMMI AM. So far, only 4-5 awards were released online. In previous cycles, +15 awards should have been publicized in late Feb. 

Quote from: tryingtogetit on February 22, 2022, 10:38:48 AM
I am still waiting...I contacted the PD and he told me the proposal reviewed well, but he doesn't have money to fund it. He is holding it in case the he gets additional money. Not sure how likely it is.

tryingtogetit

Quote from: Staywarm on February 22, 2022, 11:45:44 AM
Best wishes for you! Hope your PD can find some money. What program is yours?
I am still waiting for news from CMMI AM. So far, only 4-5 awards were released online. In previous cycles, +15 awards should have been publicized in late Feb. 

Quote from: tryingtogetit on February 22, 2022, 10:38:48 AM

Mine is CISE IIS

HunterNC

still pending. crazy. how's everyone going?

ghz8910

Still pending, nothing changes.

arios0

My status changed to "Recommended" a few days ago.

mamselle

Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

Reprove not a scorner, lest they hate thee: rebuke the wise, and they will love thee.

Give instruction to the wise, and they will be yet wiser: teach the just, and they will increase in learning.

mleok