News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

Singles Speed Dating in a Pandemic

Started by Economizer, May 15, 2020, 09:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Economizer

You might suggest other questions that might be less offensive or, perhaps, actually proper and tactful in the current social environment. As a classic song states, " Woman Needs Man And Man Must Have His Mate, that,  No One Can Deny".  So if one is not already ensconced in a relationship with a member of the opposite sex, how then will it.. ah, you know!
So, I tried to straighten everything out and guess what I got for it.  No, really, just guess!

dismalist

Technology can save unattached individuals fro remaining unattached:

NYC man uses drone to ask out neighbour, goes on date in bubble:

https://globalnews.ca/news/6751634/coronavirus-quarantine-date/

In the link the pictures are a riot. :-)
That's not even wrong!
--Wolfgang Pauli

Economizer

Is there a more practical way to proceed with a nascent  romancet today? Will we all have to backtrack/move forward via some modified courting process?  Me? I really enjoyed courting. Being good at screwing was my shortcoming.
So, I tried to straighten everything out and guess what I got for it.  No, really, just guess!

Myword

Very funny economizer. Such honesty.

Economizer

Having seen a motion picture recently which prominently depicted courting processes in circa 18th  century which, among the upper classs,, was closely supervised in "Merry  Ol'. Will modified measures be apart of the lives of our young (and old)? That, not to assure chastity and good breeding but, rather, to assure safety and to protect health in current and future generations.