News:

Welcome to the new (and now only) Fora!

Main Menu

NYT Spelling Bee

Started by nebo113, August 28, 2020, 05:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBwG, last word which. LB quackling-groping.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning/afternoon!

QB yesterday with 1L help to find igniting, twinging,and ninth, (!!), my last word. Today I'm at genius with the pangram, a few more words to go.

LB: I had the "official" polka-acquiring.

I also noticed that yesterday's puzzles, except for SB, were up this morning, but when I got home from yoga class, today's puzzles were all there.

Happy puzzling!

ab_grp

Good morning!

Got to genius with pangram so far.  Yesterday, husband got to QBABH! Not me.  I needed help with ninth, cinch(ing), whining, wining, twig... ugh.  I am going to blame it on the wee temperature I have had for the past few days and corresponding sleep issues.  Congrats on your QBs, Langue_doc!

And no luck on LB.  Congrats on your solutions!

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Pangram (weird one) and finally, genius.

Leaving for a bird walk in a bit, so probably not much puzzling today. Crossword, wordle, connections, and blossoms were completed last night.

NYT Games did get back to me to let me know that they had fixed the bug.

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

QBwH, last word nonunion. Today I am at genius with the pangram, but have a long way to go.

LB: I had whip-protectionary. No 2fer yet today.

Langue_doc, enjoy your bird walk!

Happy puzzling!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBw2LL, last word futon. LB photoreaction-noway. Quick 2fer this morning with a word I thought I made up.

Happy solving!

ab_grp

Good morning!

Got to a bit past genius with pangram so far.  Yesterday we almost made it to team QB but needed help again for nuncio, a word which I will never get on my own.

Cathwen, I also got whip-protectionary! Congrats on your 2fers yesterday and today, ciao_yall.

Good bird sightings, Langue_doc!

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

Genius, but no pangram yet. Missed arco, barbacoa, corncob, and another word.

ab_grp and cathwen, good birding yesterday, will post details on the bird thread later today.

murids/splotch

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

Genius with pangram and now stuck with only two words to go. Yesterday I needed help for carbonara, bronc, cabana, and my last word, colcannon.

LB: No solution yesterday—congratulations on yours, ciao_yall and Langue_doc! But I did find one today.

Happy puzzling!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBwH - last word cabana. With those long puzzles, it's easy to miss a few easy ones. LB murids-splotch. Thought I made up murids but turns out it's a scientific term for mice and related varmints.

Quick 2fer this morning.

Happy solving!

ab_grp

Good morning!

A bit past genius with pangram so far.  Yesterday we made it to team QB through some miracle.  I was missing bloc, cannonball, corncob, I think.

No luck on LB yesterday but did get one on my first try today!

Happy solving!

Langue_doc

Good morning!

QB and a twofer. Last word yesterday was vulpine.

Happy solving!

ciao_yall

Morning!

QBw2LL, last word unpile. I probably could have done it with just the grid but I accidentally saw the 2LL. LB explained-debtor.

Happy solving!

ab_grp

Good morning!

A bit past genius with pangram so far.  Congrats on QB already, Langue_doc! Yesterday we almost had team QB, but we needed bee buddy for unpile.

I also got the schmofficial explained-debtor.  Congrats on already getting a 2fer today as well, Langue_doc!

Happy solving!

cathwen

Good morning!

QBwH for ennui and unlevel. Today I'm at QB-2, hoping for QB!

LB: I also had explained-debtor. No 2fer yet today—congratulations, Langue_doc, on finding one!

Happy puzzling!